Alex and I met at Lagoon about 10 years ago. We got back in contact January 23, 2008 when he text me to see how I was. We went on our first date on Friday January 25th, got engaged on February 13th at the roof! He took me there for Dinner in a BLIZZARD. :) it was very romantic. He had flowers on the table waiting and we had a seat right by the window overlooking the temple. We ate and went outside and walked around in the snow and then he proposed. It was great! We got married June 12th, 2008. We both love to go to my parents cabin and go 4-wheeling and snowmobiling. We go to lake powell every year and stay on a houseboat for a week. We love to go on little trips exploring. Alex loves to go camping and to bonfires. Alex is a great photographer and loves music. I love to paint and do crafts and we both love to play with our dog Teppei. We would love to add a baby to our little family. We both are so happy that adoption is an option for us since we have been unable to get pregnant. Thanks for coming to our blog!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

I dont have much to say about Halloween except Alex is a goof ball and I love it! This was his costume. We were supposed to be 70's rockstars or something... My costume isn't as funny so we will just leave it at this. :) We went to his mom's for a Halloween party and she made a brain out of watermellon and witches brew and they cook this stew stuff in a pumpkin, It was so good!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Haha I love it! Jonathan has a fu manchu for halloween right now too! We need to get those two together and take a picture!

Lindsay said...

Hey! I just found your blog! I sure hope you don't mind! I think it's super cute!